6 March 2008

So I have been Tagged....

Here are the rules:

1, Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2, Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3, Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Thanks to Katrina for tagging me!

Fact 1
I have some very annoying and bad habits which I have had all my life.  I bite my nails down to the wick, pretty disgusting there is nothing more than I would love than to have normal length nails.  Yes I have tried putting the disgusting tasting stuff on but I just ate that too.  I have funny eye twitches which means I scrunch them up a lot and do this weird frowny thing.

Fact 2
Im a very good cook, I did professional culinary arts at college (cheffing)

Fact 3 
Im permanently on a diet because of the above.

Fact 4
Im 5 "10

Fact 5
I never wear dresses, skirts or high heel shoes.

Fact 6
Im a member of the polymer clay artists guild of Etsy and the ACEO street team.

Fact 7 
I regret not getting my degree in art

2 comments :

Katrina said...

Thanks for doing the tag! Hear hear to the nail biting. I think you either do it or you don't. Unfortunately for us we do :(

I forgot to say my blog is tomatotea.co.uk
I dont use blogger, but i can log in using gmail.

Thanks again :D

Ginny Baker said...

Thanks for tagging me! I've posted my facts and linked back to you! :o)