10 May 2008

New polymer Necklace


New polymer Necklace
Originally uploaded by L O U
Well its been a while since I have written a post for my blog. These last couple of days I have been sick with a cold, sore throat and a cough so I currently feel bleugh, I am all bunged up, not nice, especially as the weather outside is so nice and hot!

Anyway here is a necklace I made last weekfrom polymer clay. It is on antique gold chain and has a lobster clasp with a little charm that says "made with love". It will be going in my etsy store later on today.

I am currently making a set of cake toppers which NEED to be finished by Monday at the very latest. I have felt so ill that all I have wanted to do is sit on the sofa and watch movies. Im currently not taking anymore oders for cake toppers as I think I need a bit of a break. As well as my clay work I also work full time, I cant remember a day when I have actually been able to just do 'nothing'. Once all my cake topper orders are complete I really want to have a go at sculpting some sort of fantasy doll like a fairy or some sort of goblin, so watch this space!

No comments :