14 June 2012

New website, new pieces

First of all I have some new items in my etsy shop which I haven't blogged about yet!

Another pierced bird necklace with some stamping and also I have riveted on some sterling silver flowers.


This next one is slightly smaller and has the silver bird riveted on to a copper background, also with some stamped leaves.


Finally some poppy post earrings in oxidized silver which match this ring.


I have also made a new website with Big Cartel, at the moment it only has a few pieces in that are made to order items but I hope to be adding to them soon.  Etsy will still be my main site though and will have contain more of my intricate pieces, here is a screen shot.


2 comments :

Memories for Life said...

Gorgeous work! I love how you mix so many elements...cut outs, rivets, stamping...makes such interesting pieces!

Eyelah said...

love the work and the new website looks great!