4 December 2012

Etsy Metal Blog Carnival


Welcome to our EtsyMetal monthly Blog Carnival!
Blog Carnival is about a group of our members sharing their experience on a common topic


When I was in my early 20's I used to be a bit addicted to lifestyle magazines.  Cosmo, OK, Grazia, pretty much anything really that gave me my daily dose of celeb gossip, silly stories that happened in the bedroom and endless relationship advice;  I spent a fortune!

Thankfully I outgrew my addiction and if I could read only one now it would have to be a jewellery magazine f course!  I have only read Lapidary Journal which I liked, just a pity it is not very thick.  If anyone has any recommendations on other jewellery/metalsmithing magazines I would love to hear about them. :)

Check out other members choice of magazine:



No comments :